INTRINSIC Teaching Model
The INTRINSIC Sustainable Entrepreneurship Teaching Model
1. In a first step you are invited to reflect on your own authentic philosophical disposition to teaching and develop your own Sustainable Entrepreneurship Teaching Manifesto (inspired by Colin Jones’ book: How to Teach Entrepreneurship)…in the form of:
- “I believe that …e.g. every human should live up to its own full potential …”,
- “Therefore, I include self-reflection as core element in my teaching…”(you find more examples on some syllogisms on the Teaching Manifesto page).
- You are also invited, to reflect on the SDGs and sustainable entrepreneurship skills most relevant for you.
- Finally you can print your Sustainable Entrepreneurship Teaching Manifesto as a pdf.
continue to INTRINSIC Sustainable Entrepreneurship Teaching Manifesto
- When you have reflected on your own personal and authentic disposition to teaching, based on the reflection on your own motivations, you can now make a much better use of the Teaching Activities that INTRINSIC is offering in its Teaching Design Tool.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Learning Manifesto Tool, where students are asked to reflect on the sustainable change they would like to bring to world in the given domain. Students can use the tool individually or as a team, and can print the result as a pdf. This step is meant to give students the opportunity to reflect on their own interests and bring in their own perspective.
continue to INTRINSIC Sustainable Entrepreneurship Learning Manifesto
- you can copy and use our sustainable entrepreneurship student scan! This might help you to decide, which activities you could select and apply in your class!
Copy the sustainable entrepreneurship student scan as a Google form
- you can now make a much better use of the Teaching Activities that INTRINSIC is offering in its Teaching Design Tool.
- You can filter for activities according to different defined categories, or you can use a full text search if you are interested in a specific element.
continue to INTRINSIC Sustainable Entrepreneurship Teaching Design Tool
- for usage within your courses (you could ask your students to contact sustainable entrepreneurs, and use the tools to reflect on their entrepreneurial journey),
- or you can invite Alumni of your University to document their sustainable entrepreneurial activities (which could be innovations, ideas for innovations, projects, products, services or a start-up for providing these).
- By collecting this information, inspiring examples to be used in lectures and courses will be available, and also the efficiency and validity of INTRINSIC’s teaching approach to sustainable entrepreneurship will be made visible, and could be improved by the given feedback.
continue to INTRINSIC Life Science Sustainable Entrepreneurship Action Tracking Tool
- a searchable data-base and can be used as inspiring examples by Life Science teachers who want to include aspects of sustainable entrepreneurship in their teaching.
continue to INTRINSIC Life Science Sustainable Entrepreneurship Action Cases
- we are also running an (anonymous) international survey on the preparedness of Life Science Teachers for sustainable entrepreneurship education. You can also opt for receiving an E-mail with your selections!
continue to the INTRINSIC higher education teacher questionnaire on Sustainable Entrepreneurship Education